Rainbow Agro, a leading Crop Protection Company, that produces, distributes and markets agrochemicals, is seeking a Regional Manager for the LATAM region.
LATAM REGIONAL LEADER
The position will be responsible for consolidating the Team and the Operation of its Territory.
It mains responsibilities are:
• Driving the organization's business development strategies (short-term and mid-term Agenda).
• Achieving 5-yr Plan business targets.
• Developing and implementation of regional business development plans (no line role, project management across the Team).
• Improving the current portfolio and explores new business opportunities.
• Drive corporate governance measures.
• Build the Team.
We focus on a professional, Team Leader, with proven business management expertise in the crop protection industry, not less than 5 years in similar positions, between 35 to 50 years old, proactive, result-oriented, who would like to undertake challenges. He must have an advance English language level.
The candidate can live in any Latin American country, and must be willing to travel through the region.
The position will report to the Global Commercial Head.