Regulatory Affairs Assistant
South Africa, Centurion
Rainbow Agro is a global leading crop protection company, was founded in China, in 2005 by a group of entrepreneurs, and now it is one of the world’s top eleven agrochemical companies and one of the top exporter to the South African market. We welcome qualified and experienced experts to join our dynamic professional team. Our product portfolio in South Africa are expanding, so we would like to recruit for full time Regulatory Specialist.
Prospective applicants should meet the following criteria:
Must have a background in agriculture or more biological science;
Familiar with local market and have good interpersonal relationship, ability to interact and engage with people of all levels and proficiency on English;
Minimum 2 years+ experience in a similar Regulatory Specialist role in the agricultural industry; familiar with the registration policy and the whole registration process, according to Act 36 of 1947;
Fast response and ability to manage unexpected registration urgencies and priorities.
After successful application, you will perform the following tasks:
• Complete the protocol, arrange efficacy trials and residue trials
• Complete import license application, renewal the products, receive government feedback, and submit products
• Actively promote and follow up the registration process, mainly follow up the progress of each product efficacy and residue trial
• Contribute, as a member of the regulatory team, to the effective communication with technical support, marketing and sales, especially through active participation in various portfolio related meetings
• The most important is to be diligent, in line with Rainbow’s value of fast response
Application close at 20th Aug 2022