Maintain good relationship with commercial farmers, visit customers regularly;
Collect and create customer demand;
Find customer pain points and provide solutions;
Work with the HQ sales Manager to complete the established sales targets.
• Identify and follow Rainbow Agro's vision and mission and core values
• More than 3 years of working experience in sales in agrochemical/crop protection business in Angola
• Experience in Portfolio development is an added advantage
• Bachelor degree or above in agronomy, crop protection, etc.
• Good team work practitioner
• Strong self-management and learning ability, willing to grow with challenges
• Free communication English