Seoul, South Korea
Business development and maintain relationship with customers
• Identify and follow Rainbow Agro's vision and mission and core values
• More than 3 years of working experience in agrochemical/crop protection business (including marketing, sales, technical support, etc.)
• Bachelor degree or above in agronomy, crop protection, chemistry, chemical engineering, trading, foreign language, etc.
• Good team work practitioner
• Strong self-management and learning ability, willing to grow with challenges
• Fluent English
Please send your CV to below contacts.