Regulatory Affairs Assistant/Specialist/Expert/Senior Expert
Different countries in Rainbow Agro's pipeline.
Based on the local agrochemical regulation to get the registration certificate.
• Identify and follow Rainbow Agro's vision and mission and core values
• Relevant working experience in registration of agrochemical
• Bachelor degree or above in agronomy, crop protection, chemistry, chemical engineering, toxicology, etc
• Good team work practitioner
• Strong self-management and learning ability
• Basic English
Please send your CV to below contacts.